Once you automate your marketing with a system, you can sit back and light your cigars with $100 bills. Isn’t that the impression you get from the charlatans and gurus? If you only buy my product, your life will be magical, and you can sail away on your yacht.
Unfortunately, lost in the cloud of hyperbole are the basics of marketing and business building. I don’t think you can build an efficient and growing small business until you create an automated marketing process.
But, how do you build “your” system.
A system that does what you need it to do for your business. A system that produces results and doesn’t look like your nephew built it before school. A system that shows you exactly how it is performing. And how do you do all of that without paying a fortune or spending a decade experimenting?
I don’t have a one size fits all set of answers for you, but I have a few frameworks that will get you much closer that promised land. I’m doing a webinar in response to a survey I held, which showed one of the biggest challenges small business owners face is marketing and automating marketing.
No sales – just content 🙂
In the webinar, I walk through what marketing automation is and how it should work for you. I’ll show three different frameworks:
- help you define how your system should work
- an approach to organizing your thinking and communication
- a flow that helps you create what your customers want- with certainty
I’ll also look at some new technology that is available for small businesses and will let us:
- read our prospects and customers digital body language
- adjust on the fly and automatically communicate with a particular customer in mind
- track our customers across their devices with omnichannel marketing
- market predictively like Amazon and Netflix
Join me for a 30-minute Marketing Automation Jam Session!
I’ll also do around fifteen minutes of Q&A afterwards, so bring your thoughts and questions.
Just for coming, I’m going to send you a book on marketing automation that is fantastic. Digital body language is on page 19!
Have a great day,
“The Cogent Coach”