50% businesses fail in first 5 years. That means that 50% succeed… and you’re going to be successful!
Here are seven essentials that will ensure you are on the right side of the equation.
- Your business model makes sense. You have given thought to how you will deliver value and earn revenue and your goals are in line with your capabilities. Your pricing is in line with the tremendous value you create and you have a clear understanding of who your clients are and what problems you solve.
- You are focused on what matters. Your energy and time are spent on actions that make a difference for your business and your clients. You don’t waste time on areas that don’t make a positive impact on your business.
- Your audience is the right one. Your marketing is specifically targeted at your ideal prospects and isn’t so broad that it gets ignored. You aren’t trying to sell ice to Eskimos, you’re solving problems for your prospects and are aligned with their needs.
- You enjoy what you do! You haven’t started a business that doesn’t interest you at all or sucks the joy from your life. You are a great fit for your business and what you do and your clients can see that it’s what you’re meant to do!
- Your pricing is spot on. You know the value you deliver and have priced your offering so that your clients can’t believe what a great value you are! Your price is competitive within the market and not far above or below.
- Your services stand out. You know what is different about what you do and have highlighted how awesome it is! You aren’t a commodity and stand out from the crowd. Your prospects realize what is different and valuable about what you deliver!
- You are ready and willing to do what it takes to succeed. You don’t sit back and wait for success to come to you. You know what actions are required and you do them. If you aren’t able to do them all, you consider hiring somebody or outsourcing the tasks to get them done.
If you’re not yet complete in getting all seven of these success factors into place, it may be time to look outside your business for help in succeeding. The link below takes you to a free session sign up where you’ll move further down the path to the success you want and deserve!
Improve your marketing now! - here is the link to get a free marketing session to review and improve your marketing today!
P.S. Learn more about how to use the Internet in your small business marketing, check out the free handbooks on the top right of the page. They will help you structure your online presence and take advantage of internet marketing the right way!